“Have You Got What It Takes?”
Errrrrmmmmm…… not really.
On a lighter note, instead of asking about my self belief of the future, what will carry me is reminding myself what I do have, which will aid my journey and conquest of a career in music.
The post after will be a lot about targets and what I need to obtain to reach the next step of my life but for now here’s the list that I have:
– Access to a Recording studio and rehearsal space.
– Access to Silbelius 7 & musescore
– Access to Cubase
– A network of musicians & engineers + photographers
– Musicians:- Guitarists, Bassists, Drummers, Singers, Writers, Violinsts, Saxophonist, Pianist,
– Photographers, videographers, artwork designer.
– Studio Engineers, live sound engineers, lighting engineers, stage managers, musical director, producer.
– x2 Amps (different pre – sets, different sizes)
– x4 electric guitars (different sounds, feel)
– x1 acoustic guitar
– x1 violin
– x1 keyboard (yamaha, it’s cheap though)
– Can play different styles on guitar
– Portfolio of written work on Sibelius 7 & musescore (notation)
– Smaller portfolio of recorded material
Sibelius 7 & Cubase are vital to the distribution process and that’s where pretty much all my work is produced from. So I’m actually quite pleased with the network I’m in, the swell of musicians that are enthusiastic and willing is a great ally to have.
Next is “What Do I Need To Get!!!”